At MedsIT Nexus, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals, The World’s Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs, The World’s Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill, which is good for families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. It is purposefully and meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds, expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
We are borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Graphic Designer. As a Graphic Designer at Lovesac, youll play an integral part in the creative process from concept to development to execution. You will support the Creative team in on a variety of projects across multiple channels, including email marketing, social media, brand campaigns, and more.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with Art Directors, and Copywriters to help create marketing solutions that reflects the Lovesac visual sensibility.
- Projects include: Direct to consumer advertising, digital banners, email templates and social media graphics.
- Keep current of emerging design and motion trends, with a particular focus on Email Marketing.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years experience
- A portfolio that showcases a variety of design skills, with an emphasis on thoughtful, conceptual design and typographical excellence.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, with a particular focus on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various forms of transportation.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into Corporate Headquarters or designated retail touchpoint, as required and in accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.