Looking for highly motivated Sales Associate to become a part of our fast-growing team to pitch and attract clients to our full revenue management platform which includes but is not limited billing, credentialing, full front desk services, etc. We service practices and institutions of all sizes. This position allows for uncapped compensation and is merit based. Sales representative will be responsible for promoting the company’s services and for building relationships with new accounts in their designated state/district.
This is a commission-based sales position with potential to advance into a leadership position. You will be working directly with senior management who will guide and assist where needed in the process.
This position can require making phone calls, setting appointments, visiting small and large practices/institutions such as doctor’s offices, urgent cares, hospitals, etc. others and at times working non-traditional hours (evenings, weekends) to successfully meet customers’ needs. Further information below:
- Develop new business by prospecting with calling, emailing and visiting potential customers
- Seek and qualify prospects
- Research customer business needs
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product use.
- Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we do:
- Hire based on character and experience.
- Provide a support system to our employees that promotes personal growth and development.
- Help physicians and their practices’ financial health so they can focus on their patients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in sales and/or client facing roles
- Capability to think from a customer-first perspective to drive company initiatives and strategies that result in brand recognition, loyalty, and continued market share growth
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to address prospect questions in a continuous changing & fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Basic computer skills and ability to navigate and familiarize yourself with modern technology (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Highly and Self-motivated
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Client management and relationship building skills
- Knowledge in Medical field including billing related codes a plus
- No license required for hire
- Part & Full Time positions available
Equal Opportunity Employer
MedsDental Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and close contracts, and the needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work or are assigned. Not all sales representatives achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed.
Type: Full Time